The Marketing & Media Summit 2017 Conference will be held in Warsaw at SWPS University on 20 November 2017.
The Conference will discuss changes in communications in business and society taking place as a result of the fast pace of digitalization and new forms of communication in the media, marketing and business. The Conference will analyze to what an extend the innovations and new technologies have changed the form of reaching to the user. It will also explore the global trends in communication and changes in the media and marketing. It will discuss smart data, omnichannel communication, e-mailing marketing and fake news as well as robotics, artificial intelligence and the “cloud” technology to see what these new technologies bring into business and media, and their social implications.
Prominent Polish and International experts and people representing media, science and business will appear as speakers at the Conference.
Marketing & MediaSummit 2017 will be an excellent forum for the exchange of experience and networking between representatives of marketing, PR and media.
If you are:
- manager responsible for marketing strategy, communications or brand
- manager responsible for product development
- press oficer
- rep of marketing or PR agency
- publisher, editor or journalist
- involved in the social media
- want to learn about the latest global trends in the media and Communications and benefit from the experience of others to be successful on the market
register for the Marketing & Media Summit 2017.