Monday, 20 November 2017
- 8:00 - 9:00
- 9:00 – 9:30
- 09:30 – 11:00
Science fiction or reality – what do we know thanks to the smart data and how can we use it?
- Users’ behavior in a Digital environment. What can we learn about our client. New tools to gather and analyze data.
- Data driver content –Ho to use smart data to personalizm content and incease media coverage.
- How a mode of communications can influence client’s decision making?
- Technical analytical possibilities in the context of legal constraints imposed by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - How to prepare for the changes?
- 11:00 – 11:30
- 11:30 – 13:00
How to be innovative and successful businesswise at the same time?
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics - – their influence on media and business. Are we entering the era of augmentem journalism? – chanses and challenges.
- Old media in the New World –How to deal with data avalange without going broke? The advantages of the cloud
- Deep and smart strategic thinking, inserting technology and data into the DNA of the media organization) A panel discussion of media and business.
- 13:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 15:30
New forms and new channels of communication.
- Live streaming, AugumentedReality, VR, MR in media and marketing– advantages, pitfalls and cost.
- Real story in virtual technology, story telling, content marketing).– A case study.
- Omnichannel . How to reach and engage the user? Traditional and social media, e-mail marketing, influencer relations - case studies.
- Global trends in communications – are we ready for the changes?
- 15:30 – 16:00
- 16:00 – 17:30
Does it pay to be trustworthy in the era of fake news?
- Fake news and the related dangers.. How big global news agencies, Facebook Deal with fake news? Fake news and marketing – panel discussion
- What does mean today a trustworthy information or brand?
- What are: influencer relations, influencer marketing? Examples of campaigns that succeeded and those that failed; what worked and what didn’t. Are social media and influencers a threat to the traditional journalism?
Closing Session - Conclusions